1.1 Logic Legends Consulting (www.Logiclegends.com)a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its principal office at 49-301,, 9th Cross, Kempiah Layout, Guddadahalli, Hebbal. Bangaluru-560032, Karnataka, INDIA, provides various travel related services through its Website (www.Logiclegends.com)), mobile-cellular technology as well as through its call centre
1.2 This Master User Agreement ("Agreement") is applicable to all (www.Logiclegends.com)Services. In addition to this Agreement and depending on the Services opted for by the User, the User shall be required to read and accept the relevant terms and conditions of service ("TOS") for each such Service, which may be updated or modified by (www.Logiclegends.com)from time to time. Such TOS shall be deemed to be a part of this Agreement and in the event of a conflict between such TOS and this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail.
1.3 (www.Logiclegends.com)shall provide you ("User") travel-related information, pricing, availability and reservations for airlines, hotels, bus and car rentals across cities and rural areas throughout. These Services may be availed by the User in India at any time during the year as is offered by various third party vendors like airlines, hotels, bus and cars etc.
1.4 (www.Logiclegends.com)Services are offered to the User conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in this Agreement and the TOS, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. For the removal of doubts, it is clarified that availing of the Services by the User constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance by the User of this Agreement and the TOS. If the User does not agree with any part of such terms, conditions and notices, the User must not avail (www.Logiclegends.com)Services.
1.5 Additionally, the Service Provider itself may provide terms and guidelines that govern particular features, offers or the operating rules and policies applicable to each Service (for example, flights, hotel reservations, packages, etc.). The User shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules and policies of the Service Provider with whom the User elects to deal, including terms and conditions set forth in a Service Providers' fare rules, contract of carriage or house rules.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability
4.1 (www.Logiclegends.com)has tried to guarantee that all the information provided by it is true, but (www.Logiclegends.com)neither licences nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or fullness of any data or information. (www.Logiclegends.com)makes no guarantee, express or oblique, regarding the Website and/or its contents and rejects all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability in respect of services, including any liability, responsibility or any other claim, whatsoever, in respect of any loss, whether direct or consequential, to any User or any other person, arising out of or from the use of any such information.
4.2 To the extent (www.Logiclegends.com)acts only as a booking agent and facilitator of Services on behalf of third party service providers, it shall not have any accountability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the service provider and the User as regards the standards and rendering of services by the service providers. In no circumstances shall (www.Logiclegends.com)be responsible for the services provided by the service provider.
4.3 Although (www.Logiclegends.com)makes reasonable marketable efforts to ensure that the description and content in the TOS and on each page of the Website is correct, it does not, however, take responsibility for changes that occurred due to human or data entry errors or for any loss or damages suffered by any User due to any information contained herein.
Also, (www.Logiclegends.com)is not the service provider and cannot therefore control or prevent changes in the published descriptions or representations, which are always based upon information provided by the service providers. (www.Logiclegends.com)acts only as a facilitator of Services and shall not be held liable for any changes, deficiencies, disputes, etc. related to the services being provided by Service Providers, including the matters related to delays in refunds or no refunds, of the fares and charges paid to Service Providers.
4.4 (www.Logiclegends.com)does not recommend any advertiser on its website in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the correctness of all information on their own before undertaking any dependence on such information.
4.5 (www.Logiclegends.com)does not, by proposing travel related services to particular destinations, represent or warrant that travel to such destinations is without risk, and shall not be liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
4.6 In no occasion shall (www.Logiclegends.com)be accountable for any direct, indirect, disciplinary, related, unusual, substantial damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the failure to use the services; (b) the cost of procurement of auxiliary goods and services or resulting from any goods, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the services; (c) unsanctioned access to or modification of the User's transmissions or data; (d) any other matter linking to the services; including, without restraint, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with availing services from (www.Logiclegends.com). Neither shall (www.Logiclegends.com)be accountable for the delay or helplessness to use/avail the Website or Services, the facility of or failure to provide services by Service Provider, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained from (www.Logiclegends.com), whether based on contract, offense, carelessness, firm liability or otherwise. Further, (www.Logiclegends.com)shall not be held accountable for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the services that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason outside (www.Logiclegends.com)'s control. The User knows and agrees that any material and/or data transferred or otherwise got from Website/(www.Logiclegends.com)is done entirely at their own decision and risk and they will be exclusively responsible for any damage to their computer systems or any other harm that results from such material and/or data. These limits, denial of guarantees and rejections apply without regard to whether the damages arise from (a) breach of contract, (b) breach of warranty, (c) negligence, or (d) any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law. The extreme accountability on part of (www.Logiclegends.com)arising under any circumstances, in respect of any Services availed, shall be limited up to a maximum of the refund of total amount received from the User/customer for providing the services less any cancellation, refund or others charges, as may be applicable. In no case (www.Logiclegends.com)shall be accountable for any consequential loss, damage or additional expense whatsoever. In no event (www.Logiclegends.com)shall be accountable for any kind of refunds/returns of charges/fee/fares paid to Service Provider for rendering the services to User/customer.5. Limited User The User agrees and undertakes not to sell, trade or resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that (www.Logiclegends.com)Services, including the use of the Website, is not for commercial use but is specifically meant for personal use only. 5.1 The User further agrees and accepts not to reverse engineer, alter copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that the (www.Logiclegends.com)'s name is stated as the source. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale replica, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
6. Links to Third Party Sites 6.1 The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of (www.Logiclegends.com)or the Website and (www.Logiclegends.com)is not accountable for the contents of any Linked website, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. (www.Logiclegends.com)is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by the User from any Linked Site. (www.Logiclegends.com)is providing these links to the User only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by (www.Logiclegends.com)or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. 6.2 (www.Logiclegends.com)is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any Linked Site. (www.Logiclegends.com)does not endorse any advertiser on any Linked Site in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
7. Prohibition Against Unlawful Use As a condition of the use of the Website, the User warrants that they will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or illegal under any law for the time being in force within or outside India or prohibited by this Agreement and/or the TOS including both specific and implied. In addition, the Website shall not be used in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden or impair it or interfere with any other party's use and/or enjoyment of the Website. The User shall refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for or through the Website.
8. Termination/Access Restriction(www.Logiclegends.com)reserves the right, in its sole will, to dismiss the access to the website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
9. User's Obligations and User Account
9.1 The User signify and authorize that the User is of legal age to enter into a binding contract and is not a person barred from availing the Services under the laws of India or other applicable law.
9.2 To avail a Service through the Website, the User has and must continue to uphold at his sole cost: (a) all the necessary equipment's including a computer and modem etc. to access the Website/avail Services; (b) own access to the World Wide Web. The User shall be responsible for accessing the Services and that access may involve third party fees including, airtime charges or internet service provider's charges which are to be exclusively borne by the User.
9.3 The User also understands that the Services may include certain communications from (www.Logiclegends.com)as Service declarations and administrative messages. The User understands and agrees that the Services are provided on an "as is" basis and that (www.Logiclegends.com)does not accept any responsibility for deletions, mis-delivery or failure to store any User communications or personalized settings.9.4 Registration of the User on the Website is voluntary. If the User opts to register himself on the Website, upon completion of the registering process, the User shall receive a user id and password. The User agrees and undertakes at all times to be responsible for preserving the privacy of the password and user id, and shall be fully accountable for all activities that occur by use of such password or user id. The Password entered by you is transmitted in one- way encrypted form to our database and stored as such. Thus the Password will not be known even to (www.Logiclegends.com). You confirm that you are the authorised holder of the credit card or the original account holder used in the transactions you make using the (www.Logiclegends.com)services. (www.Logiclegends.com)will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of your ID/password/credit card number/account details number for using (www.Logiclegends.com)Services.
9.5 The User also agrees and undertakes to immediately notify (www.Logiclegends.com)of any unauthorized use of the User's password or user id and to ensure that the user logs off at the end of each session at the website. (www.Logiclegends.com)shall not be responsible for any, direct or indirect, loss or damage arising out of the user's failure to comply with this requirement.
9.6 Furthermore, the User grants (www.Logiclegends.com)the right to disclose to third parties Registration Data to the extent necessary for the purpose of carrying out the Services.
10. Breach10.1 Without partiality to the other remedies available to (www.Logiclegends.com)under this agreement, the TOS or under applicable law, (www.Logiclegends.com)may limit the User's activity, or end the User's listing, warn other users of the user's actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate the user's registration, and/or refuse to provide the user with access to the website if: (a) the user is in breach of this agreement, the TOS and/or the documents it incorporates by reference; (b) (www.Logiclegends.com)is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by the user; or (c) (www.Logiclegends.com)believes that the user's actions may infringe on any third party rights or breach any applicable law or otherwise result in any liability for the user, other users of the website and/or (www.Logiclegends.com). 10.2 (www.Logiclegends.com)may at any time in its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. Once the user have been forever suspended the user may not register or attempt to register with (www.Logiclegends.com)or use the website in any manner whatsoever until such time that the user is re-established by (www.Logiclegends.com).
11. Proprietary Rights11.1 (www.Logiclegends.com)may deliver the User with content such as sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material controlled in sponsor advertisements or information. This material may be protected by copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights and laws. The User may use this material only as particularly authorized by (www.Logiclegends.com)and shall not duplicate, transmit or create copied works of such material without express authorization from (www.Logiclegends.com). 11.2 The User admits and agrees that they shall not upload, post, duplicate or distribute any content on or through the Website that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right of a third party, without obtaining the permission of the owner of such right. Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed on or through the Website with the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the User to personal liability or criminal prosecution.
12. RelationshipNone of the provisions of this Agreement, terms and conditions, notices or the right to use the Website by the User limited herein or any other unit or pages of the Website and/or the Linked Sites, shall be believed to establish a partnership between the User and (www.Logiclegends.com)and no party shall have any authority to bind or shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any way. It may be noted, however, that if by using the Website, the User authorizes (www.Logiclegends.com)and its agents to access third party sites selected by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information, the User shall be deemed to have appointed (www.Logiclegends.com)and its agents as their agent for this purpose.
13. IndemnificationThe User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless (www.Logiclegends.com)from and against any and all losses, charges, claims, damages, costs and expenditures (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by (www.Logiclegends.com)that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by the User pursuant to this Agreement and/or the TOS.
14. Termination of Agreement and Services14.1 Either the User or (www.Logiclegends.com)may dismiss this Agreement and a Service with or without cause at any time to be effective immediately.
14.2 The User agrees that (www.Logiclegends.com)may under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately dismiss the User's user id and access to the Website/Services. Causes for termination may include, but shall not be limited to, breach by the User of this Agreement or the TOS, requests by enforcement or government agencies, requests by the User, non-payment of fees owed by the User in connection with the Services as specified in the applicable TOS.
14.3 This Agreement may be terminated by either the User or (www.Logiclegends.com)through a written notice to the other. (www.Logiclegends.com)shall not be liable to the User or any third party for termination of any Service. Should the User object to any terms and conditions of this Agreement, any TOS or become dissatisfied with the Service in any way, the User's only recourse is to immediately: (a) discontinue use of the Website/Service; and (b) notify (www.Logiclegends.com)of such discontinuance.
14.4 Upon termination of the Service, User's right to use the Website/Services and software shall immediately cease. The User shall have no right and (www.Logiclegends.com)shall have no obligation thereafter to execute any of the User's uncompleted tasks or forward any unread or unsent messages to the User or any third party. Once the User's registration or the Services are terminated, cancelled or suspended, any data that the User has stored on the Website may not be retrieved later.
15. NoticesAll notices and communications shall be in writing, in English and shall deemed given if delivered personally or by commercial messenger or courier service, or mailed by registered or certified mail (return receipt requested) or sent via email/facsimile (with acknowledgment of complete transmission) to the following address:
(a) If to (www.Logiclegends.com), at conatct@(www.Logiclegends.com).com and/or at the address posted on the Website.
(b) If to a non-registered User, at the communication and/or email address specified in the application form availing of a (www.Logiclegends.com)Service.
(c) If to a registered User, at the communication and/or email address specified in the registration form. Notice shall be deemed to have been served 48 hours after it has been sent, dispatched, displayed, as the case may be, unless, where notice has been sent by email, it comes to the knowledge of the sending party, that the email address is invalid.
In general, you can visit Logic Legends Consulting website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Logic Legends Consulting will track the IPAddress from which people visited us and study this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
Some of Logic Legends Consulting web pages use "cookies" so that we can better serve you with customized information when you return to our site by retaining your identity . Cookies are identifiers which web sites send to the browser on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it. The information we collect and analyse is used to improve our service to you.
www.logiclegends.com uses its third-party marketing service providers to serve ads or marketing promotions on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services.
This anonymous information is collected through the use of a 'pixel tag', which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. Such third parties do not know your contact name, contact phone number, contact address, email address, or any other personal identifying information. If any of you would like to unsubscribe from the opt-in list of our (www.Logiclegends.com), you can send an email to unsubscribe@(www.Logiclegends.com) and directly to our third-party marketing service provider from who you are receiving the emails. With specific reference to booking and utility services transactions, Logic Legends Consulting collects the following personal information from customer while transacting through (www.Logiclegends.com):
" Contact Name
" Contact Phone Number
" Contact Address
" Email Address
" Credit Card details
" Date of birth
" Age of the customer
" Logic Legends Consulting guarantees that it won't sell or publish or disclose any of the above-mentioned information without the consent of the user or customer. The above-mentioned information collected from the users/customers is put to the following booking or usage only:
" Customer contact name, contact address, contact phone number, Email address, traveller's name and age are shared with applicable service providers like the airlines, hotels, etc., for the purpose of reservation and booking the services for the traveller.
" Confidential Information like contact Mobile no, contact e-mail address and contact postal address may be used for promotional purposes, unless the customer/user "opts-out" from Logic Legends Consulting subscription list by sending the request to email@example.com. If you choose not to share this information, you can still visit the Logic Legends Consulting website, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services & miss offer notification, promotional information.
" Sensitive information like Credit/Debit Card Details and Net Banking Details are usually collected directly by the Logic Legends Consulting used payment gateways and banks and not by (www.Logiclegends.com), but if ever stored or retained by us, remain internal and is never exposed or shared, except that they may be shared with third party private/government security agencies to screen for fraudulent activities. These details are also shared with certain third parties only for the purpose of processing 'Cash Back & Discounts' and Charge Backs, if applicable.
Logic Legends Consulting takes appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of customer personal recognizable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure.
Logic Legends Consulting will continue to improve its security procedures as new technology becomes available, and ensures that its security procedures are compliant with current applicable regulations of Indian IT act amended 2013.
Thank you for using Logiclegends.com!