With best practices, we refer to the series of techniques, methods or actions that have been raised and exercised by big companies and that has obviously brought very good results and because of this have been published so that other companies can use them and adjust them to their respective companies, which is what we usually call benchmarking.
Best practices based on standards and methodologies:
- BEST EMAIL DELIVERY for Email Inboxing with DNS, DKIM, SPF, DNS RDNS, SPAM, A/B Testing etc.
- 2018 GDPR data Standards
- Data Center Setup and Management)
- Large size Dabase Managemant and Administration)
- ISO 27001 (Business Information Security)
- ISO 22301 (Business Continuity Planning – Disaster Recovery)
- SCRUM (Software Development)
- ISO/IEC 12207 (Software Life Cycle Processes – Software Development)
- ANTI SPAM Act 2003 methodologies
- ITL v3 Practices
The latter is a set of books to ensure the good management of Information Technology services, focusing on control and subsequently, after feedback, achieve a continuous improvement of the service.
Our best practices are not only improved by the companies that proposed them, but also by ourselves to be efficient and versatile in the face of all the changes in the environment in which the services are being provided, with the aim of providing a very good service. The benefits that a company can achieve under the guidance of this library are optimization of services, reduction of costs and guarantee of availability of services.
The use of best practices gives us the ability to reach the quality specified by each client, maintain international standards such as the information security and keep us at the forefront of technologies in order to continue offering more and better technological services.